If you're the type of camper who prefers wide open spaces and panoramic views to "luxury RV resorts", then this is the Camping Pack for you!
As a dry camper - or boondocker - you probably know intimately how difficult it can be to maintain clog and odor-free tanks.
Due to the nature of their camping style, dry campers haul their fresh water in and out with them. This type of camping is ideal for the adventurous types that simply can't stand the thought of seeing a tent or RV while camping.
Dry campers tend to be extra-frugal with their water use, so they can camp as long as possible, which is why they tend to deal with some of the worst tank issues, clogs, and odors. Unfortunately, ample water usage simply is a crucial component for most holding tanks when using standard toilet chemicals or holding tank treatments.
Fortunately we have a simple and effective Dry Camping Camper Pack curated especially for you so you can dry camp in comfort and at an affordable price!
If the cost of this product is brought below $30, Free Shipping will no longer be an option at checkout.
Using this pack is SIMPLE!
- Before you head out on your boondocking adventure, pre-charge your black and gray tanks with 2-3 gallons of fresh water.
- Place one RV Digest-It Pod in your toilet and let dissolve completely. Then flush.
- Fill your kitchen sink with water and place one RV Digest-It Pod into the water and let dissolve completely. Drain your sink.
- You're ready to go camping!
- If odors become excessive while you are camping, add one Tank Odor Eliminator Pod to the tank that smells.
- After you are done with your dry camping trip, dump your tanks and flush them for 15-20 minutes to completely rinse out any excess waste inside your tanks.
- Treat your tanks with Unique Tank Cleaner every few trips, or before your put your RV into storage for the year.